Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So you ain't living 'til you're living it


It's September.
I'm not in Wolfville for the first time in 6 years and I feel... ok with it. Actually, I'm more than ok with it. Oh I do love that place something fierce but it belongs in my memory for now. It's amazing how things can change so fast right before your eyes.
To my friends in Canada who are dying of heat, maybe the hurricane will shake things up. To my friend in Paris who is putting her sandals away, you'd look so cool in a wooly sweater in a french coffee shop. To myself in Bristol, enjoy
your sun... it will rain soon enough.
Tomorrow, I am going to find a nice spot in the park and write a letter to a loved one. Or maybe an email since it's free and free is in the budget until school starts.
School! I'm on the other side of the desk!! I've been waiting a long time to say that. I may not be changing the world, making lasting impressions or getting to these people. If they only knew that I am exactly where I want to be... a classroom. Maybe they would give me a chance. If not... I'll fly to Ireland for 12 pounds and thank God I'm doin
g crowd control.
Happy September.
For those experiencing change of any kind... embrace it! It might be the best thing you ever do for yourself.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment