-Watching tv all day if it means saving money! You do what you have to do... besides I have put Brothers & Sister and Dexter on hold for far too long.
-Buying tomato soup at poundland (our version of the dollar store).
-Rainy days
-Drinking tea to kill time
-Hilary's arrival tomorrow!
-My need/want to call my mother everyday just to see what the news is
-My brother (maybe) coming for Easter?! Tylerman times = good times
-The kind plumber in my bathroom fixing my tub. He asked if I was working today and I told him my sob (over reacting, coombs) story.
-Gaga being on Ellen *see below for not alright comments
-My oatmeal phase... any chance I can eat brown sugar is more than alright with me.
Things I'm not alright with:
-Gaga's meat dress... but I suppose it was bound to happen. But Ellen almost couldn't look at her which is sad being as I usually don't care about celebrities (only when Marlz travels across the country and brings those fantastic magazines home which hasn't happened in a year... yep.) but these two ladies are different. And Oprah, I'm an Oprah lover... don't hate. Ellen being vegan could have something to do with her disgust of of the outfit. It made sense, I get why she wore it but I'm pro veggie outfit that Ellen gave her. Alright with: her dates to the VMAs! I've only seen pictures but I'm alright with it in a big way.
-Not getting work. I almost got day this morning but they thought I had a car and the drive would have been 50 minutes anyway. On the bus that would have been... forever. So no work today.
Things I'm not alright with:
-Gaga's meat dress... but I suppose it was bound to happen. But Ellen almost couldn't look at her which is sad being as I usually don't care about celebrities (only when Marlz travels across the country and brings those fantastic magazines home which hasn't happened in a year... yep.) but these two ladies are different. And Oprah, I'm an Oprah lover... don't hate. Ellen being vegan could have something to do with her disgust of of the outfit. It made sense, I get why she wore it but I'm pro veggie outfit that Ellen gave her. Alright with: her dates to the VMAs! I've only seen pictures but I'm alright with it in a big way.
-Not getting work. I almost got day this morning but they thought I had a car and the drive would have been 50 minutes anyway. On the bus that would have been... forever. So no work today.
Two not alrights! not bad! I'm sure there are more but I won't bore you with those.
Life isn't overly exciting these days but that is all about to change as Hilary arrives tomorrow! It's hard with all of the goodbyes and see you laters when you don't know when later is. I did it, hell I had a doozey of a day in Wolfville where I said see you later to 8 of my favorite people in one day (note to self... don't do that again). For me the excitement took over the sadness, the beautiful greenery made up for the lack of Nova Scotia love I so miss and I'm in England.
I hope you all have a great day! I will! :)
Miss you
xo
did i tell you one of my students ran up to me and said "i just saw a cow wearing a lady gaga t-shirt!!!!!"
ReplyDeleteand i laughed and thought of you! ;)