Thursday, August 5, 2010

Two

- I'm happier now than when I arrived here.
- I daydream about where I am going to go the next day.
- The Bansky works around Bristol never ever get old.
- Homesickness isn't something I have experienced too much because I keep busy. Days like this I feel it a little bit. August 5th always comes with sunshine but even after 13 years I still wish I could have a whiskery kiss from my papa.
- Brenna is the greatest.
- After being in Wolfville for 6 years I find it hard going out around 11:30-12 and staying out until 4am... Last time we went out the sun was coming out. I really go out so I can have the chips and curry sauce from that amazing chip wagon.
- My pen pal skills have been improving because I don't have internet at my flat yet. Although when I need a fix I buy it for 5 pounds and I get it for 24 hours!
- It's so green here and very, very beautiful.
- I have yet to meet some friends but I am sure that will come soon enough.
- I find that I laugh to myself when I remember that I am in England... I'm in England.
- Prague, I'm coming for you.
- Mom and Dad are coming to visit next week. I'm super excited. There might be a Italy trip in the near future with them! Rome. Even though I am on shaky grounds with the Vatican I have wanted to go since... forever? Yes, sounds about right. Oh the Vatican. Who's getting the nicest pair of rosary beads ever? Me.
- There is a balloon festival next week! 150 hot air balloons in the air. I'm down with that.
- I can barely stay up past 11pm cause I'm a grandma.

Happy two months England!

No comments:

Post a Comment