Wednesday, August 4, 2010


I went to Korea a few years ago and I went to see the tallest Buddha in the world. To get there you had to walk up a steep road and then climb up 100s of stairs. It was tiring and really hot out. My cousins were behind me and stopped to take a lot of pictures so I walked up on my own, sometimes I prefer that honestly. You can’t see anything while you are walking up the stairs until you arrive at the top. Once you get there and you see what is there you forget that your legs burns, that you a sweaty and tired. It was the most peaceful place I have ever been in my life and I know I shared that emotion with some of the people around me, I could see it on their faces. That’s how I felt in Glastonbury, at peace and happy. The amount of history there is simply amazing! It also had some of the best scenes my eyes have had the pleasure of seeing. I want to take you all there! The Abbey was great and seeing the ruins of what was left was eerie and and very cool.


It's almost two weeks that I haven't worked. I might have to break down and go to the temp agency but I would rather not. I am thinking about going on a day trip to Wales and it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow so maybe I will take advantage of the weather and my free time!


Tomorrow it will be my 2 month anniversary with England. Very healthy relationship and I think it's getting serious.


Anyway the library is closing soon and I need to return to the o.c. It's such a pleasant walk down memory lane, the fights, the break ups, clever Seth Cohen... oh the days when I loved him, how things have changed. Never the less I find it entertaining and it gives me satisfaction to know that there is more drama in a 45 minute episode of the o.c. than in my 24 years of being me. Never fear readers I am not only watching crap! When I get the opportunity I watch the United States of Tara. If you haven't seen or heard of it I highly suggest it!!


http://www.sho.com/site/tara/home.do




No comments:

Post a Comment