I bought my tickets to go to London on November 11th-13th. They are having the Harry Potter premiere that day and I am going to try out my stalking skills and see if I can see some of my favorite characters! I may have mentioned it before and as silly as it seems HP is a big reason for why I'm here in England. Oh the happiness it brings me!
Halloween was a success! People enjoyed our costumes and we enjoyed getting ready. Halloween itself wasn't a big to do. I called my favorite people to wish they a wonderful evening! Let's just say I would have given anything to hang out with Darth Vader and a motorcycle dude. AND apparently we gained an hour so I am now an hour closer to you (for those across the ocean)
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Much love.
xo
No phone call :( Skype date soon?
ReplyDelete