
Off to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
I've never had hard feelings towards Mondays like a lot of people I know. In fact I like them quite a bit! My Dad has always has the "barber's holiday" and since he works until 6ish every night I really enjoyed seeing him at home on Monday afternoons. That alone was the reason I liked Mondays but I also loved going to school, not lying. I loved seeing my friends after the weekend if I didn't get to see them, what we were going to do in class for the week, etc. I don't mind Mondays.
Yesterday was a whole different story. It wasn't that it was Monday, hell I was thinking it was later in the week to be honest... Everything that could go wrong did go wrong, even with Hilary! Of course the only thing that did go right was Harry Potter. After a long day of worrying, stressing, and yes crying I packed up my computer and my sorry self to go to the library to wait for the 4:30 showing of the movie. Because of the awful day I didn't get the chance to get excited about the movie and what I usually do before HP didn't need to happen: stand in line for an hour, it wasn't midnight, I wasn't acting like a 12 year old... things like that. I sat with my popcorn (God bless Hilary for buying me a treat) and I started watching the movie I have been waiting to see for the longest time.
It was everything I could have hoped for! It made me feel better because at least I am not roaming around the UK in a tent without showers, contact to the outside world, hanging out with your two best friends... actually that sounds appealing right now. Anyway! I loved it and surprisingly I can wait for the last one, as it is the very last one.
Hope you are well.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment