Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello from sunny Bristol!

Again it is a spring day (ok... it feels like it) here in Bristol! Beautiful, sunny and not too chilly! I can't remember what my post was about last time... something tells me it could have been angry. I can't view my actual blog because I am at the library and they have a internet block on websites with profanity... Coombs! I'm shocked.
It is safe to say there have been an arrange of emotions in my life the past six months. Yes folks it's been six months since I have arrived here! Sometimes it feels like longer, other times it seems like I just greeted Brenna at the bus stop in June.
Christmas is in full swing here in Bristol! Lots of little markets, amazing smells coming from the city centre, hot doughnuts being the one that follows me around! We don't have much snow like everyone else but we had a little bit earlier in the week. It looks so pretty here and odd! The ground is still so green here not brown like home! I must say I have been feeling pretty homesick since Christmas Daddies last weekend. I'm dealing though.
Last night I went to see Johnny Flynn with Hilary!! Amazing! If you don't know him you should!
I'm going to rent some movies from the library tonight and hope the sun continues for the next couple of days so I can enjoy it then.
Hope you are well and that you are getting excited for the Christmas season!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment